- Alumni Matters
- Around the ‘Bein
- 2013 Westerville Year of the Arts
- Campaign Kicks Off for New Turf and Track
- Cardinals by the Numbers
- Cartoonist and Author Speaks
- Community Impact Summit Coming to Campus
- Donors Make 2012 Record-Breaking Year
- Journey to Infinity: Controversial Mathematics
- Landlocked No More
- National Outlets Recognize Otterbein’s Excellence
- Otterbein.TV produces video for the Drug Free Action Alliance
- Science Lecture Series 2013
- Otterbein Here & Now
A Greener Otterbein
Discover how the Otterbein community practices and encourages environmental sustainability.
more . . .
Otterbein’s Alumni Farmers
Otterbein’s family farmers strive to be stewards of natural resources while producing much-needed crops and livestock.
more . . .
Protecting the Sea Turtles
Susan Zedella Miller ’02 patrols Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina, looking for sea turtle nests during nesting season (May through August).
The Otterbein Greenhouse: Now & Through the Ages
Discover the evolution of the Otterbein Greenhouse from 1898 to the latest renovation in 2008.